Do you find this body shape attractive? on a scale 1-10?

https://oi61.tinypic.com/xmoqdv.jpg

https://oi61.tinypic.com/969k4g.jpg

How attractive is this body shape to you on a scale from 1-10

and would you date someone with this body shape?
  • I don't find that body shape attractive
  • I find it attractive
What body shape would you say this is?

614

Most Helpful Girl

• love the dress and think your pretty the color looks good on you

What Guys Said 14

• You have nice curves and hips, so as far as the body shape goes I'd rate it an 8. Along with your beauty I think you're pretty good in the physical department.

I try not to date based on body shape so yea I'd date someone with that body shape like I would any other.

• Average. I think that the womans frame is attractive although she could lose some weight in order to accentuate her curves.

Her other features are attractive in my opinion as I like tan woman with dark hair.

• For me, I would rate that body shape as 9. I like the size a lot and find it very attractive. I like thicker girls. I would definitely date someone with this body shape.

• I would give it a 6.5. It seems to be more of a medium type build for a girl. I am attracted to some girls in my school that naturally have that type of build

• I would give your body type an 8. Very nice curves and that is the body type that I like the best. Also pretty so that makes it even better.

• Ehh, not the best pic for that. Bikini pic would be better, or jeans and a t-shirt.

• I would prefer option C not my type
    its not attractive to me but its not unattractive either

• seriously i find you really attractive... go on...

• Homina homina homina!

• I kinda like thicker girls

• Show more from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 5

• you seem upset and defensive about the comments you are receiving from men. please understand what you are getting yourself into my offering yourself up to be rated on a scale from 1-10 and keep in mind that that will most likely more you feel bad, and fast. Like I said in my comment before, I am white and my body is not "straight like a board." you make yourself sound jealous of white women, and I know that's not what you want. There is beauty in every shape, size, color, gender, whatever! Don't generalize or you'll get generalized yourself. stop hating on other women, and stop offering yourself up to be rated by people you don't even know or care about and I guarantee you'll feel a whole lot better.

• why would i be jealous of white women? wtf?

• hahaha look over your own comments trying to defend yourself from what guys have said: you sound bitter and jealous. If you weren't jealous or bitter you wouldn't try so hard to put white women down. do you really not see how obvious it is? you'd sound a lot more confident in yourself if you didn't feel like you had to pick on others to make yourself look better. I mean come on, get a clue.

• Wtf are you on about. And yes most white chicks are flat all around, its a fact not jealousy. LoL you are weird

• My favorite shape. I think her curves are really pretty and the dress was a good choice. It accentuates her best features.

• No, too big.

Maybe if she had dropped some weight. She has some nice curves though.

• You're thick but you carry it well

• I love the dress and I think you are very pretty