What would you rate this body type?

Specifically directed at guys, but girls can answer too.

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4r4utv&s=8#.UzXfdq1dUVw
  • Icky
  • Okay
  • Hot
    Vote C
  • Smokin hot
    Vote D

1527

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 26

• I would go out with her. But I wouldn't want to BE her (no homo). She looks as if she starves herself to be skinny (her breasts are almost nonexistent, which is a sign for anorexia perhaps?), is desperate for attention from guys (i know people like her).

• there's nothing wrong with it really. it really depends on the guy though (or the girl if she swings that way). guys who like larger breasts may not like it as much. guys who like more meat on ya, probably won't like it as much.

i saw your boyfriend cheated on you, think you're just looking for verification

• I voted icky cuz there's not super icky. Way to skinny! That is not attractive in ANY way. There has to be beautiful curves on a woman. Not bumps from bones sticking out.

• It's ok for me but I think if your into working out and hitting the gym, a few pounds of muscle should be great. But hey it's your body do whatever you want with it.

• Smoking hot. I bet there are cinders on the floor around her feet.

Her face is a different story.

• On the skinny side. Nice skin tone, but needs to eat more and maybe exercise to fill herself up with fat and muscle.

• Yeah it's fine, slightly on the thin side for me really...

• Eat something seriously. Looks like a starving wannabe model.

• Would be cool if she weren't just bones, nothing that I wouldn't go for if I weren't shy though.

• about a 7-8, would need some muscle tone to be higher on the scale for me

• Show more from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 15

• it's ok.. the colours and darkness are scary though

• She's definitely very thin, but I still think she's beautiful. I'd personally prefer to have a little more curve/muscle, but according to America's current ideals, she's a 10. I don't think the majority of men would turn her down.

• I think all bodies are beautiful. She's a lovely girl. My personal preference is a very curvy and feminine body with ample hips and a softer tummy. I've done lots of stretches and had to improve my eating habits (I was bulimic and anorexic) to achieve the type of body that I liked. I personally eleven that any body is beautiful, and having had almost every type you could imagine on the thinner end, I now prefer curvy and soft.

• Much skinnier than what I typically find attractive on women, but lots of people love this body type. Reminds me of a lot of Los Angeles girls.

• its not ugly.dont let people tell you it is..the girls on here will tell you that your "too skinny".but we all know we go around looking at skinny girls like that a wishing we were that fit..

my only comment is that maybe if you boobs where proportionate to your body it would be better like this images6.fanpop.com/.../...ma-36102042-760-1024.jpg

but if Your happy With YOUR Body.fuck everyone else.they can look somewhere else right? lol.

just dont go trying to gain weight because people want bigger boobs on u thats dumb..good luck..asuming that pic was of u? hehe

• Too skinny.

• Too skinny

• skinny and most likely not fully developed.

• Way too skinny.

• She's pretty skinny.

• Show more from Girls
    5