Rate me based on looks please ( 5 being plain average, 6 being little above average 7 being pretty hot, etc. i'm clearly at least a 5)?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/1526758_10201902904283880_1843689001_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/t1.0-9/389788_411927369958_1309357773_n.jpg

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/565052_10152175417609167_2094355010_n.jpg

u have to get rid of the spaces first though thanks!!
rate me guys! be honest
am i pretty

1816

Most Helpful Girl

• You look kinda trashy to me, so im going to go with a 4-5, or below average... and probs wouldn't bang you while sober, because it looks like you're not ever sober, so the people you are around probably aren't either. And nothing really pops with you, like you just look like every other 20 something party girl.

• sorry could u expand on why i look trashy? is it b/c i'm not sober? and am i not good looking or did u rate me low b/c u think i look slutty?

• oh haha but you don't party? aren't u in college? what do u do?

• I use to party. And i am in college, but im also a mom (hence the 4, i often have lots of baby puke on me) but i deff dont look like the average girl either