What season do you look the best?

Whether it be the type of clothes available in winter or summer, you work out more in a certain season or whatever. What season do you think that you look the best in?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• winter. In summer i can't be bothered to dress well, cause it's too freaking hot.

Shorts and the thinnest t shirt i can find. Everyday, day in day out.

Whereas in winter i'm more likely to wear nice jeans, or khakis and slacks, a blazer, or other nice jacket. Summer is to hot for fashion.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I would say for me, late summer/early fall. I usually gain about 10 lbs over the winter then I lose it in the summer. Secondly, after a few months in the summer sun, I get really tan and I tan a beautiful golden brown. Girls seem to like lol ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer!!! Tans are the best..other than I suffer from Pasty White Boy Syndrome (PWBS)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I look the best in the spring and autumn. The clothes available look better on me, especially for my build.

0|0
    0|0
  • i look great during summer, winter, spring and autumn but i rarely find myself attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer. My skin goes supersaiyan with the tan and humidity.

0|0
    0|0
  • All seasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer

0|0
    0|0
  • fall or spring the clothing styles look best then

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I look better in fall, winter, and spring because I'm more comfortable in that weather. In the winter, the way the light reflects on the snow makes my eyes stand out as well as the fact that the cold makes my nose red and has a cute-ning affect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Spring and Fall. The transition seasons. I do best in mild weather.

0|0
    0|0
  • summer. i wuv a nice tan and those cute summer dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • Of what show😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the spring and summer for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fall or spring clothes look best on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel and look great in winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fall and winter.
    I hate the summer months because it's so hot and I'm not comfortable in skimpy clothing, so I'm just melting, usually, haha!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes