Girls, do your feet ever hurt after wearing heels?

I imagine it would after being in them for a long time.

How much would you say it hurts your feet after?

295

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the shoes. If I can't buy good high heel shoes (or good shoes in general), I rather wear shoes that are a bit torn but still very comfortable. I would never wear shoes that are extremely uncomfortable. More expensive high heels are pretty comfortable. It's the height of the heel that gives the most problems (if the shoe is quality stuff), not the fact that it's a high heel itself.
    For example: if you walk for 5 hours your feet are going to hurt no matter what you're wearing, so...