This older woman told me I should go for tiny girls since I'm short?

Ok so I know this woman who's like 40 years old and she asked me if I have a gf yet. I said no and she said that girls don't like guys who are as tall or shorter than them. I'm fairly skinny and short. 5'4". Honestly my height doesn't bother me but I know girls like to feel protected so I guess there is some truth to what she said. It's not that often that I run into an extremely tiny girl who's way shorter than me and extremely tiny, but the one's like that who I have hit on have already had bf's. Ladies what are your opinions on this?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Every individual girl will have her individual likes and dislikes. I'm sure any girl, if genuinely interested in the person you are, couldn't care less about height.
    Obviously that old bat cannot speak for all women in the world lol.

Most Helpful Guy