What kind of lipstick do you wear with a black and yellow outfit?

Lol, I wasn't really into lipstick, but now I am. I am wearing a black and yellow outfit, and I want to wear lipstick, I just don't know what will match it? haha, like nude? or like a mauve color? Red? What do you suggest, haha thanks! :)

92

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear lipstick cause i have the nasty habit of licking my lips and it makes me feel weird and i don't really like wearing it but i would choose Blood Red if you're going for a more bold look
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../7+Black+and+Yellow.jpg
    or
    a nude barely there shade if you don't want to add too much colour.

• Thank you so much! It does really cool and nice the red lipstick! I love it! I love the pink too! they both are awesome. Thanks girl!! :)

What Guys Said 2

• depends on your skin tone, dont do bright red, go with a maroon, or something more plum colored. Also depends on how you do your make up.

• black and yellow, duuuuuuuhhh you want to match don't you?

What Girls Said 8

• An orange pastel tones might be great. I can't say for sure when I haven't seen the outfit.

• the same pink as GaGs girls pink theme, not too dark and not to pale and it compliments yellow without being too contrasting

• I'd wear bright red. It really depends on how the outfit actually looks...but red tends to go with a lot of things.

• Morange (orange/red) or a bright red :)

• pinky beige or clear gloss

• Definitely nude.

• I wear lipstick a lot, useully a red shade and with black i'd go bright red.