What kind of swimsuit should I wear?

Anonymous
I'm having a lot of issues with swimwear this summer. I'm not really fat, but I don't have the greatest body to look at either. I'm only 4'11'' and weigh 120ish pounds. I've put on a little weight this year, more than usual, on my stomach and thighs and I'm pretty self-conscious about them. They are not attractive. I also have this freakish hair problem on my stomach, an abnormal amount. So, I wanted to wear a one-piece swim suit to cover my(I'll wax it only as a last resort) stomach. But then I feel like I'm covering up too much (nobody else my age wears one pieces- I'm 17) and feel kinda grandmaish and more self-conscious. If I wear the bikini, I feel like I look really bad and people will think I don't know it because I'm wearing a bikini. What's the solution here? Don't go swimming? lol

(Btw, I have been exercising and eating better and all to get into better shape, but I need to wear something until I feel comfortable with my body again.)
+1 y
I was less worried about the hair than the weight thing...

What I was really asking is it better to wear the bikini and not look that great or wear the one piece and seem prudish?
What kind of swimsuit should I wear?
3
3