Do you wear make up very often or you dont at all?

Any gurls like wearing make up or you prefer your natural beauty? If you wear make up please explain why. If you dont wear make, explain why

340

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do wear make up, when in public, as I find it actually boosts my natural beauty.
    I wear very little foundation/concealer, just enough to cover any little blemishes, then a tiny bit of eyeliner, and mascara, to bring out my dark eyes, and I wear a deeper pink lip tint, which brings out my lips, and it seems to look good against my pale skin.
    I'm not hiding how I look, I just like to enhance my features.