What do you think about my hairstyle?

What do you think about my hairstyle? nice or bad , attractive or repulsive , like or did not like...

İt is my new hairstyle.
What is your opinion?
  • Your hair beautiful
  • Your hair is very attractive
  • I liked your hair
    Vote C
  • I did not like your hair
    Vote D
  • Your hair disgusting
    Vote E
Thanks for all the comments.

2819

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say you need a better haircut.
    But I like the picture, just not the haircut. Plus your features can't clearly be seen because your face has no shades or contours visible in this picture (that's a bad thing in my opinion).

Most Helpful Guy

• From an American guy's perspective, the girl's here are pretty low-quality compared to many parts of the world. Many are fat, have no style, take men for granted, are spoiled, act like they are entitled to everything/anything, rarely cook, are not very nice, etc. I mean, I am thrilled when I can meet girls from other countries. Do not come here for the women.