Is there something about my appearance that is a turn off?

Ok dont gag. Dont think I am shallow. I am just wanting to know what it is about myself that doesn't make men want to date me. Apparently I am bubbly, loud and likes to have a good time. I am also extremely loyal.

Is there something about me that you don't like?

417

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, your face and hair look lovely, but it looks like from your comments on other's responses that you're mostly concerned appearance-wise with your body. It's actually pretty tough to get a good sense of your body shape from the dress you're wearing in your profile pic. You say you want to lose weight, but judging from your arms and lower legs you certainly don't appear heavy, so perhaps it's just some toning you're looking for? How much do you weigh and what are your measurements? It looks from the picture that you may have some nice breasts! :P

• Thanks for most helpful!