What do you think about this ass?

https://s17.postimg.org/xdz9s9y8v/image.jpg

What are your thoughts guys? Is she a keeper? Lol
Now the real question is, would a guy like me able to get a girl of this caliber?

1118

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 17

• Too big for my preferences, i'm a bum guy over boobs (by a long way) but 'size' isn't how I define a good bum...

• I like both size and shape. I would say a girl needs to have both a big and nicely round ass for me to drop my jaw

• It's all about shape for me, I don't think a huge bubble butt is immensely attractive... I like toned and round, big isn't on my list.

• I give it an 8 out of 10. It is better than most asses, but too large. And look at how the bottom of her spine curves backward so extremely. That does not look like a healthy spine to me. It could be due to a strained pose for the photograph, though. I think that a healthier posture would make her ass look droopy.

• A little extreme, a bit off proportion. This is a good size to me in my opinion https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Re9MFMzRk8A/hqdefault.jpg

Not that it isn't a nice, just a bit bigger for my taste but I'm not that picky, wouldn't raise any issues with me.

• No ta. I suppose, proportional, normal sized, non bulbous, sticky-outey body parts, that haven't been focused on with isolation exercises for 5 hours a day at the gym, and commensurate eating like a pig, is a kind of freakish weirdness nowadays.

• Not my style. May be a little too big in my opinion. Funny panties. If that ass fits your style then she's a keeper. It's all about how you feel about her.

• tree dimensional ass. :D Wow!!! My god!!! Perfect 10/10.

• That ass is pretty popping for her weight class.. It's like staring at the sun.. It's beautiful and it burns but I don't want to look away... Lol

• Definitely a keeper, coming home to that would be good. She should invest in new underwear though. You should buy her some.

• thats a cute little ass! yea why not let her be a keeper

• It literally crashed Chrome. Too joooocy for me.

• Show more from Guys
    7