Guys, in all honesty are my small boobs a turnoff?

so I just took a pic of me in a swim top
s1358.photobucket.com/.../..._zps03ca6701.jpg.html Are the really small boobs a turn off?

733

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks like you have a very nice body from that pic. You have nothing to worry about at all. It's true that big boobs on your frame would be an added bonus. I mean if you were rocking Ds or DDs on your frame, every guy who saw you in that bikini would get an uncontrollable hard on! lol! But that's probably not what you're going for! :P

• thanks for an honest answer:)

• You'd be surprised! More than a few of the picture links on this site link to topless breasts! lol! of course it's less likely to get delete if it's in a response or a comment than in the original question.

• Thanks for most helpful! Do you have any more pics to share? :P