I like to dress all gothic looking, is that a turn off to guys?

I like to dress in all black and sometimes wear black band shirts and skinny jeans. I also enjoy wearing black knee high socks and black dresses to give that extra goth look. Do guys think dressing goth is a turn off?

315

Most Helpful Guy

• depends. we need a picture... not trying to be weird but it all depends on the person.

I have a feeling that the answer is NO. You aren't turning us off. If you're wearing that weird makeup then ya... major turn off.

Also, if you're pretty to begin with then it doesn't matter what you're wearing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to wear the same stuff, and a lot of non-alternative looking guys have complimented me. I think it just depends on your other features and how well you own it. Just keep being yourself!