How would you rate yourself from 1-10?

Hay people, how do you rate yourself from 1 being a garbage can to 10 being a cutie.
Updates:
Since y'all think y'all 7 and above, why not prove it with yo pix? Lololol

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a solid 9.
    @Update
    Anyone with any type of REAL confidence or self esteem doesn't need to post their photo to be judged by a bunch of strangers. In the whole scheme of life, who really cares what anyone thinks?

1|0
    0|0
    • there's a lot more people that cares about what people think. Maybe thats juz not u?

• Show All
    • Thats the thing you're wrong about. No one has to prove anything to you or me. Beauty is subjective so what we think are mere opinions of someone's looks, not facts. So its a waste of time trying to show or prove anything to anyone.

• I know some people dont like showing their faces online and i dont know why either xP

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say 8. I actually think i have a very good personality, moral sense, intelligence level, and am a good human being. I'm not the hottest guy in the world but am generally considered attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 34

What Guys Said 28

• A girl in college once told me I look like a 5 but I feel like a million. I'd honetly rate myself a 6.5 or a 7 because I am improving on myself and my flaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Are we talking a metal or aluminum garbage can?

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 or 5 .
    Don't know about other people's opinion about me tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be pretty happy to be considered a 6 or better. A 5 would sting a little, but hey, it is what it is. I'll just steer clear of those people. LOL

1|0
    0|0
    • Walk around with a Sunkist orange so people will associate you with being joooooooooooooooocy :)

• Between a 1 and myself I would rate myself a myself. Times 22.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 or 5, but I'm treated like I'm lower. Or maybe it's my personality. I still can't figure it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-6 I guess. With some girls i get a height bonus on top of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks 7-8, personality depends on the day lol 2-9, intelligence 9-10

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be pretty average to like a 7 if I try hard that day lol

1|0
    0|0
  • "Ooh baby" when I wake up in the morning, "Boy get outta here" by the end of the day. ;o

0|0
    0|0
  • If 5/10 being average, I would rate myself a 7/10 when I am fully flexed, but I think to most girls I am a 4/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rate my self about 3-7 depending on how my hair is and the clothes I'm wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill go with 7 average but if u know me in real life it could be up to 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • anywhere between 2.65^2 to 3^2

closer to a 7 or 8 :X

I'm a narcissist

0|0
    1|0
  • I rate myself joocy.

1|2
    1|0
  • I've been told 5 to 9 so i guess im a 5 to 9.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rate myself 6.5

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I will leave this upon women or asker to rate me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would you rate myself as a 1.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes