How would you rate yourself from 1-10?

Hay people, how do you rate yourself from 1 being a garbage can to 10 being a cutie.
Updates:
Since y'all think y'all 7 and above, why not prove it with yo pix? Lololol

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a solid 9.
    @Update
    Anyone with any type of REAL confidence or self esteem doesn't need to post their photo to be judged by a bunch of strangers. In the whole scheme of life, who really cares what anyone thinks?

1|0
    0|0
    • there's a lot more people that cares about what people think. Maybe thats juz not u?

• Show All
    • Thats the thing you're wrong about. No one has to prove anything to you or me. Beauty is subjective so what we think are mere opinions of someone's looks, not facts. So its a waste of time trying to show or prove anything to anyone.

• I know some people dont like showing their faces online and i dont know why either xP

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say 8. I actually think i have a very good personality, moral sense, intelligence level, and am a good human being. I'm not the hottest guy in the world but am generally considered attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 34

• I'd rate myself with the number "i". It's the imaginary unit number and the squareroot of -1.

I think it's quite matching, as I think that perception of physical looks can't be described with universally applicable numbers and is rather an imagination in each our minds.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I love this analyzation. Honestly my looks rate from yikes to hey not bad at all. It all depends how I feel and how much effort I put in to myself. by the way friend, I give you a 10 all around cause I like you!

• Show All
    • Id give you an imaginary 7.

• I'm fine with that. :)

• 7/10. I think I'm a pretty good looking Asian sometimes.

It all depends though. I could be a 4/10 when I ain't trying.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5-7. There are just some days where I put in effort to look good, and others where I'm pretty lenient as to how I look.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7? 8? No clue. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd like to think 7 but was recently told 6 so now I'm second guessing lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • About a 7 if i get all dressed up, fancy, makeup, etc. a 9

1|2
    0|1
  • I wouldn't rate myself lower than a 7, though I never thought I'd rate myself at all until I joined GaG lol

2|0
    0|0
  • hmm on an average day ill say 6
    on a really good day ill say 8

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/7 when I really try if say an 8. I normally don't wear a lot of make up if any but I think I still look good natural :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I wouldn't say I'm ravishing, but I think I'm a cutie. 10! :P I like this scale.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 28

• A girl in college once told me I look like a 5 but I feel like a million. I'd honetly rate myself a 6.5 or a 7 because I am improving on myself and my flaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Are we talking a metal or aluminum garbage can?

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 or 5 .
    Don't know about other people's opinion about me tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be pretty happy to be considered a 6 or better. A 5 would sting a little, but hey, it is what it is. I'll just steer clear of those people. LOL

1|0
    0|0
    • Walk around with a Sunkist orange so people will associate you with being joooooooooooooooocy :)

• Between a 1 and myself I would rate myself a myself. Times 22.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 or 5, but I'm treated like I'm lower. Or maybe it's my personality. I still can't figure it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-6 I guess. With some girls i get a height bonus on top of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks 7-8, personality depends on the day lol 2-9, intelligence 9-10

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be pretty average to like a 7 if I try hard that day lol

1|0
    0|0
  • "Ooh baby" when I wake up in the morning, "Boy get outta here" by the end of the day. ;o

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes