+1 y

My ex is confusing me.

I have never been friends with an ex after a breakup, ever. I don't know why, I just haven't. Until this last one, we were in a relationship for 4 years and it was wonderful and then like a lot of relationships it turned the other way and we broke up. A lot of things were my fault and a lot hers. Anyway, after the breakup she started dating someone after 2 weeks, understand we were on again, off again for about 6 months, but always living together. Anyway, this new guy she apparently really likes and told me there is a good possibility they will be staying together. But, she told me that if they did break up she would come right back to me. Anyhow, I cut contact with her and hadn't talked to her in 2 months and now all of the sudden she has called me on July 4th to wish me a good 4th and then the other night texted me around 2 AM, but I was going to bed so she texted me the next night at around 9 PM and we talked until about 3 AM. The texting was friendly and she told me she misses some of our favorite restaurants and that the last couple of days she cooked up some stuff which just so happened to be my 3 favorite things she cooked when we were together. I then asked her if she missed me and she said "some things are just better left unsaid". I responded with "I will take that as a no", she said "it's just something I'm not in a position to talk about at this time". Now her new boyfriend and her work opposite shifts at work, they do have time off together however, but I never hear from her when they are together. Anyway, with me never being friends with an ex or having contact with them after a breakup, what is she doing? Does she want me back? I'm kinda confused by all this talking lately and the small little past reflections.
+1 y
I'm confused, does no one have an answer to this? I'm asking for some help here. Please give me some sort of answer. Thank You.
My ex is confusing me.
2
1