+1 y

I already posted this I think but this website was being stupid but I dont know how I should approach this guy I really like now?

Okay so I work at a factory (3rd shift) and there is this guy I really like there, we talk whener we get the chance, he jokes around with me and flirts with me and I try to as well but im not going to lie im not very good. I've caught him looking at me multiple times and I'm also not going to lie he's caught me looking at him. He likes to joke with me and say I break things and that I steal his stuff. But anyways a couple of our coworkers know I like him and they have told me multiple times to tell him I like him or to ask him out for breakfast and im a really shy person so I stress over simple things a lot. But one day a week or 2 ago one of the ladies goes up to him and tells him that I really like him (this isn't the first times she's messed with him about knowing that someone likes him and each time he went up to her to find out who it was she would tell him she would tell him later until now. Then that same day another woman went up to him and told him that I was planning on asking him out to breakfast and she told me that he sounded interested so the next day I did but unfortunately he couldn't go because he had to take his car into the shop and I'm not surprised its a little banged up. So I guess my first question would be, when would be a good time to ask, is it weird that I asked? Should I leave it up to him?
But I let that go... for now and this week a girl who I dont talk to as much as the other to that already talked to him went up to him and gave him my number without my consent, I didn't want her to do it at all and of course she did. And I have the rest of the week off and I go back Sunday night. At the moment im freaking out, I dont want him to think that it was my plan and I dont want to scare him off because he seems like a shy kind of guy, which is cute but stressful at the moment. I dont know what to do, im freaking out and I want to tell him it was a mistake but I dont know how he will act. I need help!! I am hopeless with this sort of thing...
2
0