+1 y

Do guys on here have trouble communicating with woman, as much as I do? Why do woman have a hard time with that?

I've been talking 2 some girls online (pof. com, the dating website). The reason I call them girls, rather than woman, is because it seems like none of them have any communication skills. I've been running in2 that problem a lot.

It's like 1 person I was talking 2, & it seemed like things where going alright, but then all of a sudden she says I'm to "analytical".

The next person I talked 2, everything was going alright. The next thing I noticed, it seemed like she was getting 2 short with me. She'd start answering my questions with 1, or 2 word answers. I asked her, it seemed like there's some problems, anything going on? She's like "it seems like a job interview.

Ok, I'm just gonna be bluntly honest here. I'm very open, & communicate well, via the internet (typing). I write a lot, but I also put down what I feel, and that might come across as 2 strong. At the same time I feel like people need 2 grow up. I thought that was what dating site is all about. Getting 2 know 1 another, build that trust, & then maybe get the phone number, or there facebook, talk 2 them for a little while longer, & then phone number. It just seems like no 1, wants 2 talk any more. What's going on?

Lastly, there's this other girl that I like. I've met her through a friend of mine a few years ago. We didn't talk much, but I thought she was cute. All of a sudden, out of the blue, she sends me a message via pof. We started talking, & it seemed like things where going well. Now,, correct me, if I'm wrong, but if your physically attracted 2 a person, your going 2 send the person a message right? That's usually how it goes. Anyway, I decided 2 send her a message through facebook, & asked her if she liked me physically? I just wanted 2 C if we where on the same page, because at least there wouldn't be any guessing games. Plus I said, I'm not in2 rushing in2 anything, based upon the fact that she just got out of a long relationship. What's going on? Help me, please
Do guys on here have trouble communicating with woman, as much as I do? Why do woman have a hard time with that?
Add Opinion