+1 y

GIRLS AND GUYS ever be: how do I play a player back?

The thing is I have never been so good to anyone except this guy... I have never cared about anyone that much. But I gradually realize that he is just a player. He flirts with me when he already has his own girl. I didn't know it at the beginning... he would be hot and cold, once we text frequently, he would make me wait for his reply... and if I'm cold to him, he will become super caring and then I'll give up my plan of acting cool... there are just countless things that he did to me controlled my emotions, but I don't wanna continue like this anymore although I still like him...
I could have just left and I won't get hurt anymore, but I don't wanna turn away and leave while he's like a winner in the game. I want him pay for the scars he put on me... I want to play him back...
Teach me how?
+1 y
Sorry typo in question (delete ever be)
+1 y
Have any girls got such experience? Could anyone tell me what I can do specifically? :/
Thank you. I appreciate all opinions!
4
0