Guys, please help me out and tell me where to go from here?

Anonymous
Me and this guy have about 35 mutual friends on Facebook. I don't really know him but I've heard of him through high school (we went to the same one). Anyways, I had initially sent him a message because we have been friends since August. I sent him a very basic message just to see if he'd respond and he did. The conversation started to pick up and we chatted for a few days. The last day I talked to him was on Thursday. I've sent him messages, normally at night cause I know he's working nights and I don't wanna wake him up during the day.

He reads the messages but doesn't reply. But he still comments and "likes" my posts. I really want to talk to him but I don't wanna look to clingy or anything. I just feel like if I was bothering him or if he truly wasn't interested, he wouldn't be giving me the time of day. He'd be trying to stay off my radar. Where do I go from here?
1
3