+1 y

What does he want? He drives me crazy because I don't know what to think or what he wants me to do? I like him, but what about him?

There's this guy at college and I like him. And to keep it short, this were the signs I thought he likes me too:
- he started the eye contact (we have the short glimps and we had some longer)
- when we touch we both don't move and sit there for about 5 minutes (our arms, legs, hands)
- he stands really close some times (the personal space kinda thing)

But after a while I found out he was snapchatting with an other girl from college a lott (he was on here second place in her top 3), so I was like, if I don't text him now, I will lose him. So I did, in winterbreak. It was a really awkward conversation, but okay. After I texted him, he doesn't snapchat with her anymore.

The first day I saw him, he ignores me totally. The second day we had some eye contact again and the thing he was way too close.

What do you think? I hope of you guys can give me your opinion about his behaviour.
+1 y
Do you think he's hiding his feelings? Because I thought this were some little signs he was kinda into me... 😁
+1 y
Can someone please help me with this?
1
2