How do I approach a guy and ask him basically to consistently hookup with me in or after school?

Anonymous
We hooked up once after a party (he was drunk, I wasn't) but then he got my number and we texted for a day or so until he told me to text him the next day but I didn't because he was drunk and I thought he really didn't mean it. He texted me again a couple days later asking me school question (he has friends in our class he could've asked tho) Now (About a week after we made out) we're just in school together and things aren't really awkward bc we said they wouldn't be but we don't talk much anyway bc we don't have similar friends or anything (only in 2/7 classes together). So now I want to ask him to hook up with me sometime (either in school or after) and I don't know how to exactly go about this.
I think he might want to but I don't know for sure.
The night we made out, after he got my number, he said he wouldn't mind this happening again and that anything can happen, but he was drunk so again I didn't really take it seriously.
Also I want nothing more than random hookups from this but I don't want to seem like a "hoe"
Hookup = Make out in this scenario
I think he would be willing to hook up again
I don't think he would be willing to hook up again
GirlGuy
2
2