This guy went from hot to cold, was there any attraction there to begin with?

Anonymous
he actually said in front of my man: "she's coming with me" "come on I'll bring her home" so we rode together just talked, he kept asking me "what am I thinking about" after that my man wanted me home cause he was mad. The other guy said she can ride with me again I enjoyed the company. Well next week he brings his lady with him and does nothing but flirt with ME in front of her hardcore like knocking on my door and I said what and he said nothing and smiled hugely right at me. He make a joke to me and my man asked him why did he say such sexual joke and told him I didn't want to come around after he said that. He said "well I don't want that I was just kidding." Well a month later he won't even speak to us nor look at us No flirting, no direct talking to me, nothing like that and barely speaks to me anymore. Did he like me at first and don't now? Or did he never like me at all? And last, what can I do to see if he likes me. When we're standing in the parking lot he talks to everyone and talked to me and my man but nothing more
+1 y
please help give my? a nice response cause I really feel strong feelings of liking him n it so strong I cried n don't know why I like him so much
2
0