I've liked this guy a while now... should I tell him I like him?

wheneverithappens
Ok so I've liked this guy since the end of the last school year... we were in the same English class last year and he sat diagonally in front of me and he constantly would turn around to talk to me and sometimes he gave me this really sweet look like he thought I was really interesting or something... and now this year we're in the same English class again and on the first day of classes he asked to sit next to me but I was stupidly saving that seat for my friend, so he now sits on the other side of my friend. He often talks to me even still but it's hard to hear him from 2 seats away!! It gets to the point where I can only nod and smile. But bottom line, I've noticed signs that he might like me some days, but other days there are no signs... I've wanted to flirt with him, but it's hard because he's not next to me... I feel like it'd be easier to say I like him directly... good idea? Bad idea? I just don't want things to be awkward between us afterward...
3
0