I was cheated on for our entire relationship, should I show his other girlfriends screenshots?

Anonymous
my boyfriend of 1 year cheated and lied to me while he was still with his other gf of 7 years. He didn't admit until I finally got picture proof of him being in a relationship with her. is explanations for this was " he was only with his ex because he's afraid to be alone" and " he doesn't want her, he's just been with her for so long he's waiting to find the right person to leave her for" I have all the texts of him saying this.

should I send them to her, along with a message? I'm not sure if it was him or her who blocked me on Instagram, I thought maybe he told her something about me so she did but idk!
girls would you be mad if a girl sent a message like this to you?
+1 y
sending it to her in a private fb message by the way lol
+1 y
if someone messaged you with texts from your boyfriend cheating would you be grateful or mad? do you think it's wrong to do, or that she'd want to see them
6
8