Girls Only. How do I ask a girl out to coffee when she is working and its the only time I get to ask?

Macerman
I've been talking to this girl once a week for about a couple months now at A&W and its only her and I in the morning time when I get my breakfast. And I know I given some signs I like her so has even walked away after I'm done paying and smiles and looks back at me when im leaving. But I've been too scared to ask her out for coffee. What do I do? Am I too late to ask or do I ask anyways? Its the only time I see her in the morning because I work night shift so I get breakfast and see her once a week and we've been chatting a lot. Am I taking too long?
+1 y
Like when I talk to her I ask how she is doing. I even asked how her Christmas went and new years eve etc. For new years eve she said it was okay. I always ask how she is and when is she in next time and that I look forward to seeing her next time and she smiles.
4
2