Why the hell does she laugh all the time?

Drake
Well i know, im quite funny. But this girl, she liked me and shit and started to ignore (you know the deal). I gave her the insight "disses" and she started blush laughing it away and shit. But WHY does this girl laugh at everything i say when im "alone" with her. Even if im serious she starts laughing and giggling. I was playing some badminton with her, she started laughing like crazy, i admit i added some funny things, but she immediatly started laughing. Otherwise, we "avoid"eachother, well she does. But everytime i talk to her, she starts laughing like crazy, acting crazy and shit. I just need a clearance on this one
+1 y
well, 2day she came to me and "chatted". We later chatted again, but it was like talking to a wall, i sit behind her, first she looks and during the convo she just turns her head and starts "avoiding" eye contact. Later she asked me something again, blushed up. I dont understand this girl at all :P is she playing with me or wut
+1 y
okay, i should add this to, this is a girl who gets attention from every boy. Theyre licking her toes and ofc every girl loves it, i stopped doing it. I wanted to show i could easily have fun without her. Is it cause i/we avoid eachother or maybe she can't stand that i can live without her. Still wouldn't explain the over the top laughing
+1 y
there she goes again in sports, she just had to throw one ball, she laughs again. I told about behavior, and now she is "peaking" her interest in me again, laughing and shit at everything i say. I think she may be giving me the feeling to win her over again
+1 y
i called her out on being an attention seake. Now she getting back to me (i told her about her avoiding me and shit). I was talking to my friend an she interrupted it by calling me out (i ignored it) and than she said; yep he's ignoring me to her friends, on which i ofc reacted and than she said ( if youd react id giving you this piece of candy). Now she's laughing at every single encounter i have with a teacher (looking at me and laughin) + i THINK i caught her looking at me again few times
10
3