The love of my life is with another girl. I don't want to feel for him. WWhat do I do?

Anonymous
I'm scared I love this guy. It's not lust. I just care for him. We are best friends and he has a girlfriend. But we try to keep our Physical distance because when ever we are together it's painful. He has to touch my hands and arms constantly. Plays with my fingers. And one day kissed me tenderly. We both said we should stop and let the girlfriend know what happened. We are still friends. But he shouldn't look at me the way he does. It's not fair. He looks at me like his heart skips a beat everytime he looks in my eyes. And I see the pain in his eyes. That we can never be together. But I know he loves her. What do I do? Distance myself? End the friendship cause it's to painful to be around him. I don't wanna mess with him and his girl. She's fine with the whole incident she knew we are close friends and we were drunk but it's still not right and I hate how I care for him has made me a bad person. I just want to take care of him and love him for the rest of his life. He is truly a beautiful soul and it hurts knowing him. any advice.. even blunt would be greatly appreciated
1
1