Guys, how often do you talk to?

Anonymous
Say that you have this girl that you're interested in. You've hung out a couple of times by yourselves, and had fun. And you've established that you like each other, and that you'd like to get to know each other better.

At this point in the relationship, how often do you talk to each other? Every day? Every other day? How many times a day?

Right now, we talk almost every day (sometimes when we're both busy we go about 24 hours without talking to each other), via scattered messages on Facebook chat (I send one, he sends another a few hours later, I respond another few hours later, etc). Then when we both happen to be online, we'd talk for a couple of hours before one of us has to go to bed.

Is this too much? We don't get to see each other often because of the distance but I also don't want him to get sick of me!
Guys, how often do you talk to?
2
0