Do guys cuddle girls in their sleep if they like them subconsciously?

Anonymous
This guy friend has been flirting with me a lot recently. Tickles me, throws pillows at me, slaps my butt, pinches my boobs when I annoy him, winks at me, pulls me on top of him, forces me to hug him, takes my things, lays on me, sits on me, calls me adorable, play fights, etc. So another mutual friend of ours said that she thinks he likes me and she can tell. But later on today, he was flirting with another friend like tickling her and picking her up too. Later on, it was just me and him. And he took my phone so when he laid on the couch, I sat on him and then laid beside him. I told him I gave up and he eventually fell asleep. Later on, he grabbed me really tight, wrapped both arms around me and pulled me towards him. He woke up later and asked how we ended up laying together and he said that when he sleeps, he sniffs and if he smells a female, he cuddles up next to her. He's pretty weird so I can see how that could be true. But he seemed embarrassed and then left. So does he like me, like to mess with me, or did he really do that subconsciously? Please answer.
Do guys cuddle girls in their sleep if they like them subconsciously?
Add Opinion