Guys: Should I tell him I like him, or have I been friend zoned?

Anonymous
In his previous relationship he was cheated on him, and i can tell that hurt his pride. He'll joke about it sometimes

He is always flirting with me, teasing me, making me laugh, anything he can. I do have to say he flirts with a few other girls because he likes when girls like him ( hard to get). He has turned down a few girls that liked him. But he's different with me, he remembers everything about me.

I used to be the first one to text him for a while then i stopped. He texts me occasionally now. we have class together.

I used to really like him but I'm starting to give up. I don't know if i should tell him i like him bluntly. "You know, I've actually kinda liked you." I don't wanna get shot down like the other girls, or this to make things awkward...

(I smoke and i know he doesn't really like that, but is that the determining factor?)
2
0