Do girls know how to talk? I not only have to always start conversation but have to say everything to get her to say something. What can I do?

Anonymous
Girls are obsessed with talking. yet, when I meet them they are usually interested, laughing , and everything's okay, but they are just don't say very much. so I want to genuinely know something about them. Then when give a short coy answer so it's hard to move things further it's like they forgot how to have a conversation. It's like that with like every girl I meet. I'm just thinking I had the bravery to start talking can you please just give me a little help here so we can get to know each other, but it never happens.
1
1