Should I start the talk with my crush?

Anonymous
So there's this guy that I used to like a couple of years ago. But for some reason I was so convinced that nothing would happen between us that I forced myself to shut down my feelings for him. Next year we ended up in the same class and by coincidence in the same summer school. I was telling him all about my crushes and the guys I liked and he was talking about the girls he found pretty all the time. But it turns out that he thinks that I am pretty and used to like me. And now he knows that I used to like him at some point in my life. And we both know that two of our common friends tried to set us up. We are sort of flirting and stuff. He talks about me at home, as his parents told me by accident and he has a nickname for me that he uses when he is talking to his friends. But he is also denying that he liked me last summer and everything is so unclear. We had met with a couple of friends several times. This week we are going to meet alone. Should I start some kind of "the talk" to make everything clear? Well, cause I am feeling like I am drowning in this sea of uncertainties! Need you guys' advice, thanks.
Should I start the talk with my crush?
Add Opinion