Guys! If you ask a girl if she is single/has a husband and her age what are you after?

jolee1
what the title says.
a customer who comes into my work who I've locked eyes with many-a-time when he comes into work, asked me this the other night? He also said this "so... Bar [insert name] after work?" [i said i couldn't though as i finished 2 hours after the venue closed] [i also said i was single and aged 24 turning 25] i think he is 31.

he didn't ask for my number though, so is he or isn't he keen? We definitely flirt.
+1 y
so he hasn't come back into work in two weeks? I take that as both a good and bad thing. 1) it means he is not an alcoholic and doesn't waste his weekends drinking or 2) he is not that keen as he had not made an appearance (I've been working days instead of nights though). 3) his friend have gone elsewhere those weekends so he didn't have a chance to come back in?
5
0