If a guy is interested in my exes what does it mean?

Anonymous
He broke up with his gf a couple of months ago so I understand that he's going through a hard time, and I don't want to make any moves on him, but I do want to talk to him.

He always wants to know what my past relationships were like, and wants to know why we broke up, how we met, and all that.

He sometimes flirts with me (saying stuff like do I have a chance with you etc) but sometimes you can tell that he's still reeling from the breakup. I most definitely do not plan to date him for at least another couple months still, even if he asks me out, but i'm still curious about why he even cares about my love life.

He also always wants to know when i go out with friends, like who i went out with. Or if I mention that i had a conversation with a stranger he wants to know whether they were cute and stuff (he's probably joking though) Does he mean anything by it?
0
1