How do you attract a girl who always gets compliments from guys?

josephk
Ok i kinda like this girl. We met like only a few times at a conference during my work. During which i got to know her, and kept contact after. she's smart, funny, great at cooking and baking, really artistic Really Pretty, well mannered and basically everything i love haha. i also noticed was that she was kinda shy and reserved too.

Thing is she gets LOADS of compliments from guys (and girls) everytime she posts on instagram etc, most of which from strangers.

As expected a lot of guys would try and tackle her lol. So im just wondering how can i stand out from the rest?

We chatted several times. Flirty and fun chat that is haha. We'd have fun with hearts emoticons and talking about seeing eachother at work (tho we work in diff companies) or going out for icecream etc some of which via Twitter which i did a bit of stalking. And she doesn't talk tht way with other guy or girl for that matter (hearts emoticons etc)

Anyway back to the question. I wanna be different from other guys that approach her. How? Obv complimenting won't work as effectivrly
How do you attract a girl who always gets compliments from guys?
Add Opinion