How to be flirty while still being yourself?

Anonymous
I would just like some tips because i like this guy and i think he may like me however i can't say it due to my anxiety. Im not really good at flirting i usually just sit really close to him and he doesn't seem to mind, smile, laugh and make eye contact. thats all i know. i feel like if i flirt i won't feel like myself thus showing him that im nervous so any tips?

Guys what would you look for in a awkward girl who is flirting? like what would get the message across because he is also quite awkward

what can i look for that would reciprocate it. I've noticed he never judges me no matter how awkward the topic, he can't stand us sitting in silence, He always has a story that goes a long with one of mine, and he mirrors my body language. any reciprocation there?

Im really trying and im absolutley clueless and i dont wanna get signals crossed. so whats the best thing i can do and the best thing i can look out for?
1
1