How do I flirt with this girl? Can I just put my hand on her back as we walk, or is that creepy?

Anonymous
There's a girl I have a crush on in one of my college classes, and I really can't tell if she likes me or not. We've been on two date-ish activities (Movie and then lunch the next day, both were her idea). I asked her to get lunch today earlier this week, and she said yes. I had originally hoped for dinner, but she said her schedule didn't work out. My biggest problem is that she never seems physically flirty with me. All we've ever done was put our arms around each other, and even then I only did that during the end of the movie. (Her lack of flirting, is one of the main reasons I'm skeptical if she likes me and therefore I'm worried about being too touchy). We're walking to get lunch today, so what do I do? We live in rural Minnesota, so its pretty cold out and she'll probably have her hands in her pockets. Can I just put my hand on her back as we walk, or is that creepy?
4
2