Is it faith if you and the other person wait for each other?

Izzy1
Me and this girl are both 21. I've known this girl for two years. We're in college. She was with her boyfriend for a year. She broke up with him cause he didn't let her breathe. Months after her breakup, we started to like each other. I asked her out one day but she turned me down. She said I don't deserve you. You can find another girl. She also said I just don't want to hurt you. We remained friends. About a few months later, she changed her mind. She told me she's scared to fall in love again. She also said she wants a relationship but wants to wait. I decided to wait for her because my heart and gut feeling is telling me to wait. It feels like she could be the "one". I know there's other fish on the sea, but what do you guys think? Is it faith? If one waits for the other? Or both? How would I know?
1
2