If a guy playfully teases you daily, is that flirting? Do guys go to the trouble of teasing a girl constantly if they're just platonic friends?

Anonymous
Examples include jumping out/sneaking up to startle me,
Calling me names to get a reaction - like whiny brat, gurl, nigga, bitch. Challenging me at everything, threatening to kick my ass at games, saying I told you so any chance he gets. He also helps me with my Clash of Clans village and fixes my game for me.

He loves to say things to piss me off then wait to see if I'll flip out. He makes fun of my family for being from Kentucky and picks on me anytime I make a mistake, like I should be perfect.

He's done every single thing on this list.

www.nicknotas.com/.../

One of those is saying he could never be with me because we're both alphas and butt heads too much. When I told him I thought we were compatible he said he could never date anyone like him. I just took him at his word since we don't lie to each other. I had no idea that was a line to use to tease girls.

Every time I try to just be "nice", sisterly or platonic, he does something outrageous, like say "listen here, bitch" to me because he knows will get a strong reaction. He's told me he loves the back and forth challenging with me. We tease so much in a straight faced way that we have a code word in case the other thinks we're being serious.

Sooo, what do I make of all of this? Would he go to so much trouble if we're just buddies? I'm the only girl he teases like this. Other girls he's nice to in a normal way, ignores completely or talks shit about. There's no playfulness to how he acts with any girl but me.
He's just being a playful friend
He's teasing so hard because he wants something
GirlGuy
4
1