Will you stop calling someone you really like after you been told not to because you made a mistake?

Anonymous
This guy is really nice and religious. However , I flipped on him because I didn't like the fact that he wanted to talk really intimate things with me at night. I told him that I don't like it and his talks always go that way. I am not his gf yet. Just on courting stage. I told him not to call me again and ignore his call after he tried to make me talk about it. I felt kind of guilty. Ge called twice afterwards and stopped. I wonder if I over react or did the right thing. I simply can't understand how a person that religious and grounded celibate likes to talk that way. Is he compensating with words?
2
1