Should I be indifferent to her? Or keep showing her attention?

Anonymous
Me and this girl have known each other for two years. We are 21 years old. We're in college. She was with her boyfriend for a year. She broke up with him cause he didn't let her breathe. She told me it was a real bad breakup. Months after her breakup, we started to like each other. I asked her out one day but she turned me down. We remained friends. She has avoided me ever since. Not hanging out like we used to. We text sometimes to each other. She sometimes doesn't reply. I know she's not obligated to text back but I like her and I'm trying to get her attention. She text me saying that she can't stand this guy who's her friend, indifference. My problem is that I don't want to be like her last boyfriend and not let her breathe even though we are not together. So, should I start to be indifferent and ignore her or should I keep texting her and showing her attention?
1
0