Do I like him or not? Should I give him a chance? Should I flirt?

Mystery123456
There is this boy and.. we've been friends for about a year and a half. We were like really good friends last school year. But this year at the beginning he was a little more distant. I didn't really think anything of it since I never used to think about him. But now he's been making an effort to talk to me. Whenever he talks to me he's a bit awkward and is blushing a lot tho. His other friends act really weird around me when he's around and some girls told me about him complimenting me when I wasn't around and one of his friends said he likes me. He's really nice, funny, easy going, popular.. that's how I describe his personality. He's a good friend but I don't know if I like him as more and if I do should I try flirting? And if he asks me out should I give him a chance? I like small things about him like.. his eyes, skin tone (idk how to describe it but it's fucking perfect), how his body is (like height, generally how he is built) but other things are just kinda like whatever. Does it sound like I like him? And please answer my other questions too.
Do I like him or not? Should I give him a chance? Should I flirt?
Add Opinion