I REALLY LIKE THIS GUY AND WANT TO GET CLOSER TO HIM... HELP?

Anonymous
So there's this guy I've been liking for a long time and I want to become his friend or something, so then i can start to drop hints. It's not like we're not friends, we smile when we first see each other and say bye; sometimes he will make a joke about something I did and I smile and say something back but it's not like I can start a conversation from there because we meet in class and we don't sit near each other so we can't talk during class. I only see him twice a week but i guess that's enough to become friends at least. He's really funny, attractive and gosh i could carry on forever but i know its not a phase I'm going through because I know it isn't good but I like him for 5 years now. As I'm going through my teenage years, I've changed quite a lot during the past 5 years to the better in looks and in personality (i think so at least). Anyway I take the class with my sister as well so if he wanted to talk to me I don't think he would disrupt our conversation to say something, he seems quite shy in that aspect. But he's always standing at the door in the end, which is where we always say bye and I was thinking I could do something to tease him or something, something funny that can catch his attention, but i just don't know what else. ANY IDEAS? PLEASE HELP!
+1 y
I don't want to completely plan it, i just wan to have a base. I want it to flow and just in case there is a pause I have something to say instead of the silence, so all i need is things to say specifically just in case there is a silence and specifically how to start the conversation. But I'm not sure if asking about class is the best way to go with him, have you got any other ideas?
+1 y
Last update wasn't on purpouse, it was supposed to be a comment
2
1