When she approaches you?

popcornpop987
Recently became single after I ended a 4 year relationship that just wasn't working anymore. Never really been single for very long and looking to meet people now. I have been going out for about 3 weeks now and I catch chicks staring at me a lot with their jaw down. Usually depending on how crowded it is, I'll get approached a few times in the evening about "where the bathroom is, what am I drinking, compliments on my clothes, are you an actor?" My butt will get grabbed and I'm constantly bumped into or chicks will directly approach me and start a conversation. I'm 6' 225lbs around 8% body fat, called sexy/hot immediately, and a firefighter/paramedic. I'm not cocky at all and most people are confused why I am so down to earth. I'm the best there is but I'm not better than anyone else. Seems these chicks get turned off rather quickly and thinking I should not play coy and just be aggressive back and escalate. Feel they just want to have fun, seeing what both sides of the coin have to say about this.
When she approaches you?
Add Opinion