Should I move on from my crush?

Anonymous
We're in middle school. Ok, so I'm thinking that I should move from my crush because he's starting to ignore me for no reason and I didn't do nothing to him. He's starting to talk to my friend (which is a girl) and playfully arguing with her and being mean to her and laughing at her and teasing her. But he doesn't do that to me though, he always be nice and respectful and makes me laugh. Me and my crush use to talk a lot, but now he doesn't talk to me anymore like he use to. The only time he talks to me is when I say hi or whenever I talk to him first. Anyways, I'm starting to like one of my guy friends in my class. I'm not stalking my crush I'm just telling you what he does. Everytime I talk to my guy friend my crush always look at us both with a blank stare. My crush still stares at me in our classes and at lunch too. So, should I move on from my crush? I'm sorry that my age says 18 when I was joining in I had accidentally clicked 18 to 20 and then I didn't know I did and I couldn't change it back. Please, don't say that I lied about my age because I didn't. No negative comments.
Should I move on from my crush?
Add Opinion