Flirting for more then 4 months and still nothing happend?

Flowerbombpower
There's this Guy in my class (I go to college) and we flirted for a really long time, but I think we're both too shy to admit it. We touched a lot and when we touched eachother, we both doesn't move. After winterbreak he started to act different. He was ignoring me for a few days. After those days he started to flirt again. The next 3 weeks we had exams and I didn't see him a lot. But when I did. He kinda ignored me. When I texted a friend of mine, she told me she was in the cantine. When I came there he sat there with her. Nothing wrong. But at the begin he act like I wasn't there. After a moment he acts normal. The next week it felt like he was ignoring me again. At the end of that week, we were working on a project and he was trying to make eyecontact.

Because I don't know what he wants, I'm kinda ignore him now. Because sometimes he's flirting with a girl from my class. Today after class we were talking with some people. There was enough space, but he was so close our jackets touched. I don't know, but I wouln't be so close to someone I don't like.

Do you think he still likes me?
+1 y
Can someone please give me some advise?
+1 y
Please?
+1 y
I sit always besides the girl I think he flirts with. So, when I see him staring at me, I don't know if he wants to look at me or look at her. And to make it clear, the 4 first months, nothing between them happend. They never flirted. But always when I came in the classroom he smiles at me, a little bit shy.
Tomorrow we had to work in a group without her. Should I try to make eye contact? And besides the group project, what do you think he wants? Do you think he likes me or not?
+1 y
How should I act towards him?
4
7