For girls who play "hard to get", how far have you gone to show you are "not interested" when in fact, you are?

Anonymous
I know there's always the possibility you are NOT interested but if you are constantly talking to the guy and its NOT to ask him for a favor and you claim you are NOT friends, makes me wonder why else she would keep talking to me.

When i dont talk, she'll initiate talks about random stuff, like asking questions abot student loans or telling ke how she was finally able to set up a Roku.

The thing is that she can be REALLY difficult and rude to me. I know its mostly playing around but when you ask a guy for advice or have a not very engaging topic of conversation and he listens and you are rude to him, why even bother?

We have fun for sure but she just randomly starts calling me names and being a smartass, makes me wonder if she is just playing hard to get aftet she shows interest, any opinions?
+1 y
I know it sounds crazy but believe me, its true. She is a very nice girl but even after i've done favors for her, given her advice and listened to her, she gets like this. We have a tremendous chemistry, the room notices it when we talk but still, she acts like a brat, she is bossy. The fact that she is educated and polite makes me wonder why would she act like this, when other, even more annoying people (she admits to ME they are annoying) get a nicer treatment.
2
3