How can a shy girl flirt properly?

Anonymous
I'm a shy girl who's never been in a relationship, and i currently like this shy guy. How can I flirt without feeling embarrassed?

Every time he talks to me, I end up breaking eye contact, and i'll look around and back at him quickly but i can't seem to hold eye contact for long. Most times I get quiet around him, and i end up making myself smaller (ie. crossing arms across chest). Sometimes when I'm more confident, I'll talk more, ask more questions about him, and i'd make more eye contact with him. Last week, i even went with him late at night to study at his campus. I just told him i was gonna join and that was that.

How can i flirt without getting nervous? For a shy guy, he seems to be able to hold eye contact for a while, and he's always offering me rides home, smiling/looking at me a lot, and will come up and talk to me or just stand by me. He asked to check out my rez room sometime, but hasn't texted me like he said he would... so what can i do?
How can a shy girl flirt properly?
1
1