Does it looks like he likes me?

Anonymous
So there's this guy that I know for a few months now. We don't talk all the time but we talk a bit every day and we have lots of things in common so it's always a good time. I've noticed that since that time when my friend jokingly told him that I've had lots of hot boyfriends before he's been more present. He calls me beautiful and that kind of stuff everyday, he stands up for me, he listens to the conversations I have with my friends and tries to get in the convo with us and I often find him at the corner of where I am or even next to me just staring at me and if I'm alone he'll joke around with me. I really like him but just as a friend and I don't wanna make him feel like I feel something more.
Ps: There was also one time when I was having lunch outside and I saw him get out of the cafeteria with a friend of both of us and she was screaming to him "AAWWW SO *my name*'S THE ONE?** and they saw me and she had that *oh sh¥t* face and he just went back inside to hide
Does it looks like he likes me?
1
1